Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby bird pics

Sleepy little me, about 8 years old, at one of my Tia Chelo's big parties.

Dorky me in fourth grade. I could fly to Cleveland on those collars, baby!
I'm probably 4 years old here, wearing my favorite green cordoroy dress and struttin' my stuff.

Well, baby ME pics, anyway!

I have been in Harrisburg all week at a sales training class, so I still don't have my binocs and camera back yet, nor have I had time to bird. I'm going birding this weekend with Baby G, though, so I'm excited! Hoping to see some good birds--my friend Hillel emailed and said he'd seen his FOY Yellow-rumped Warbler, so I'm hoping that the rest of the migrants aren't too far behind. We've had such mild weather that the trees are already starting to leaf a little bit, which means we won't be able to see the birds if they don't hurry up and get here.

I'm also planning to do the migration could on May 8 with my birding pal Roana, with whom I used to go atlassing all the time. I can't wait, because she can pick out birds I would never see on my own. So birding updates and pics are coming; I just have to be patient.

4 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Oh

sweet

heaven.

Delia, you were the cutest little girl! I'll bet people lined up around the block to smooch those cheeks!

Larry said...

Cute pictures. Don't you love the photos to remind you of the old clothes styles. My mom dressed me up in a red and white checkered suit for one of my school photos!

dguzman said...

Lynne--always. They were constantly being pinched, squeezed, nuzzled... it was annoying!

Larry--indeed -- I want pics!

Mel said...

Hi Delia,
I had the same problem with MY cheeks... I understand!
Hope you have time to do some birding soon.
Take care, besos!
Mel