Friday, June 15, 2007

Weird messages

Has anyone else gotten weird messages like this one:
photocache202.flickr.re2
on a blank white web page screen when trying to view other blogs? I have been getting it a lot lately, and I don't know if it's just my computer (I am, after all, at work -- probably I'm being spied on by management as I view all this non-work-related stuff!) or if it's a Blogger thing or what.

Help?

Also--I've been rather busy this week and haven't posted a whole bunch of photos and things. I will catch up tomorrow, including a post on Niblet's new adventures in the garden!

4 comments:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!

dguzman said...

Wow, Joshua, I wish I could read Portuguese! You have some very evocative artwork and photos on your blog.

Mary said...

I've never seen a message like that. They are going to apply filters to websites here at the college and blocking us. What will I do on my little breaks during the day????

dguzman said...

No kidding, Mary--it kinda stinks. Plus now our web browser homepage is set by Corporate so that it logs you in, so you know they're tracking our web usage. So depressing. Must they take away every little perk? I mean, if I don't get a mid-week bunny fix and a Wordless Wednesday and some Zick-musings and pics of Cinnamon and everything else I view every day, I would be a VERY grumpy worker....