Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pet sounds

I took some pics of Nibble and Kisses and wanted to share with you.

I call this one "EveryNibble is Illuminated" in honor of the Jonathan Safran Foer novel and movie:

He's happily eating his "crack" or this special bunny mix I get him for treats--it has smashed nuts, dried fruit, sunflower seeds, etc. mixed in with pellets. Someday I'll try to video him doing his crazy dance when he knows he's getting his crack. Boy, can that bunny move!

Kisses has the cutest little paws, and I lucked out and got her asleep for these shots:


Sweet Kitty Kisses!

8 comments:

Fran said...

Now those photos are too cute...

And I just came here to spread some LOVE.

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Kisses has freckles on her toes!
Our Buddy flips out for a bundle of parsley.

dguzman said...

Fran--*blush*

Lynne--Nibble digs the parsley too. He pretty much loves anything I give him! Hope you're doing well, friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm such a fool for furry creatures!

Mary said...

Freckled toes. Too cute!

dguzman said...

Dcup--me too.

Mary--now let's see your Bostons' toes!

Anonymous said...

We call Banana Chips bunny crack at our house. All I have to do is touch the bag and the two of them are at my feet begging.

KGMom said...

Kisses' paws remind me of one of our kitties (now gone). Cleo had a different pattern of pink and black on each paw. She tended to protest if I examined them too closely. She was such a sweetie, and we miss her.