More memes to clutter up these days when it's too freakin' cold to go birding...
My musical pal Beth at Cup of Coffey tagged me with Six Random Things meme. So here we go. Don't feel obligated to comment, as many of these "random" things about me are probably pretty obvious if you read the bloggy. Also, I'm not bothering to tag anyone. But then--"I'm a loner, Dotty. A rebel."
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. Right now, thanks to Beth's #1 thing, I have Devo's "Whip It" going through my brain.
2. In college, I thought Boy George was just the purtiest thing in the world. Perhaps I should've known then that I was gay.
3. I have one of those plantar warts on the ball of my left foot. I tried that freezy stuff you can buy at the grocery store (I believe it was called --ahem-- Wartner) but it didn't work. It's not painful. Just kinda annoying.
4. One of my pet peeves: when people make "astigmatism" into a plural thing, like "I have an astigmatism in my right eye." No, you have astigmatism, a condition, in your right eye, annoying person! BTW, I have astigmatism in my right eye, but my eye doctor tells me it's too slight to bother correcting for. However, seeing as how I can't really see close-up anymore because my contacts are so strong and I can't really see faraway anymore (for some reason), I'm wondering if maybe that astigmatism isn't so slight after all. I just plain can't SEE anymore.
5. I'm very impatient, so you'll often hear me say, "I can't wait!" about anything and everything that isn't happening right this second.
6. My work pal Niki and I are taking tomorrow off to go shopping. Of course, we're both broke, so we're just going to a bunch of stores and looking around. Anything to NOT be at work, right? We always go to places like B&N, Bed Bath and BEYOND!, Pier 1, etc. Silly fantasy shopping and fun.
I tag whoever feels like doing a little revealing.