Thursday, September 20, 2007

Muxola: Just what the Dr. ordered

I was on Dr. Monkerstein's blog a little while ago, and my word verification was "muxola." What a great word! I'm not sure whether it sounds more like a medicine or a new high-fiber cereal, but I like it. It's now the official -er- product of beginningtobird, whatever the heck it is.

Perhaps it's a baked good:

Perhaps it's something more abstract, and it will save the universe:


Perhaps it's a secret weapon, to be guarded with your life:

What is Muxola?

P.S. Official thanks to Retro Ad Art and Retro Clip Art for not arresting me (yet) for lifting these images.

6 comments:

Fran said...

Holy Muxola Batman! I didn't know other people knew our secret word!!!

Splotchy said...

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it would keep me regular.

John B. said...

Definitely a cereal.

dguzman said...

Guaranteed to bring the shine back to your hair.

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Isn't it a brand of enema?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

It's a little known race of people who love on an island off the coast of Uraguay.