Friday, October 24, 2008

What would you write about?

November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). Are you thinking of writing a 50,000-word novel? Can you finish it in 30 days?

If you could (or are!), what would you write about?

P.S.--this is a rare double-post, here and at the Impeachment blog. It's not often that the worlds of backyard birding and political turmoil collide, so try to ignore the resulting sonic boom. I can't wait to compare and contrast the comments from both sites!

1 comment:

Kathie Brown said...

Well, you've tempted me here as I love to write, though I don't know if I have a novel in me. I like writing Non-fiction better so, of course, I would write about nature, birds and our relationship to the land. I also like to write poetry. If I were to write a novel, well...now you've got me thinking!