Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And we're up!

Just plugged everything in--TV, modem, router--and hey, we've got Internet! We've got cable! We're up!

And of course the first thing I did was check the Gmail to see the Texas needs list; Kenn freakin' Kaufmann has entered some observations from Edna, TX, in Jackson County (near Victoria, north of Corpus Christi). It's pretty wild to know that THE Kenn Kaufmann was right HERE earlier today!

I kinda feel like a stalker now.

It's really getting late now, so I won't post a million things, but here's a pic of little Niblet that Gretchen took earlier tonight; we had some great bff time, as she came over and we watched Buffy! (Season 2, "Becoming," Part 1 -- pure greatness)

So here's the little Son, Moon, and Stars just about to split the scene:Baby G got him just as he was about to bolt. And yes, I know--I need to clip his claws! Just look at those talons!

4 comments:

John B. said...

Congrats on getting set up in a new place! I hope this house works out better than the last one did.

RG said...

Niblet sighting! Niblet sighting! Lifer!!!!

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

NIBLET!! I've missed you!

Oh, yeah, hi Delia.

dguzman said...

John--me too. So far, so good. I can't wait to start growing some veggies!

Rabbits' Guy--hee hee hee!

Lynne--ouch.